|This article is about a/an TV special in the Kamen Rider Series.|
|Birth of the 10th! Kamen Riders All Together!!|
|A special for Kamen Rider Series|
|Air date January 3, 1984|
|Written by Kimio Hirayama|
|Directed by Minoru Yamada|
|Order in Continuity|
Farewell, Earth! Kazuya Heads Off to Space!!
Kamen Rider Super-1 (film)
This is Kamen Rider Black
Birth of the 10th! Kamen Riders All Together!! (10号誕生!仮面ライダー全員集合!! Jūgō Tanjō! Kamen Raidā Zen'in Shūgō!!?) is a TV special for the Kamen Rider Series that aired on January 3, 1984. It is a special meant to celebrate the birth of Kamen Rider ZX, the 10th person to don the Kamen Rider title.
Unfortunately, it did not lead to a Kamen Rider ZX TV series and the Kamen Rider Series would rest once again until the premiere of Kamen Rider Black over three and a half years later. This special is often treated as a one-episode season by Toei.
The Badan Empire captures a young man, Ryo Murasame, and makes him its soldier by erasing his memories. Ryo is turned into the cyborg, ZX, and serves Badan. He found his memories by accident and escapes from Badan. He decides to battle Badan as Kamen Rider ZX. What will happen next?
Ryo Murasame is an aircraft pilot, one day he was taking his sister out on a ride along the Amazon when they were shot down by an UFO. They survived, captured by the Badan Empire with his sister killed while Ryo became the Combat Roid known as ZX. His memory is erased by the Badan Empire and worked as their agent of evil. This does not last long as an accident occurs which causes Ryo to regain his memory and escapes Badan.
A year later, Ryo begins his attack on Badan as they finish the preparations on their doomsday weapon: the Space Break System. However, a coordinated attack by the Kamen Riders disables the Badancium 84 supplies needed for Space System to work When Ryo arrives, he thinks Kamen Rider V3, Riderman and Kamen Rider Super-1 are enemies until they get him to listen as only one truck full of Badancium 84 makes it to the Badan's base run by Ambassador Darkness.
After being shown a video detailing the history of Kamen Riders 1 to Super-1, Ryo is amazed that there are others like him before joining the Kamen Riders in raiding the base. However, he encounters his former comrade Eisuke Mikage who forces him to fight as Tiger-Roid.
After being forced to kill his friend, ZX joins the Kamen Riders as they battle not only Ambassador Darkness and the Combat Roids, but also monsters from the previous organizations. When Ambassador Darkness uses the Space Break System on the Kamen Riders, they synch their powers with ZX using his ZX Kick to kill Ambassador Darkness and destroy Badan's base as its Great Leader appears and bid the Riders farewell. Soon after, ZX joins the Kamen Riders as their 10th member.
|Kamen Rider ZX||Ryo Murasame|
|Kamen Rider 1||Takeshi Hongo|
|Kamen Rider 2||Hayato Ichimonji|
|Kamen Rider V3||Shiro Kazami|
|Kamen Rider X||Keisuke Jin|
|Kamen Rider Amazon||Daisuke Yamamoto|
|Kamen Rider Stronger||Shigeru Jo|
|Kamen Rider Super-1||Kazuya Oki|
- Ryo Murasame (村雨 良 Murasame Ryō?): Shun Sugata (菅田 俊 Sugata Shun?)
- Shiro Kazami (風見 志郎 Kazami Shirō?): Hiroshi Miyauchi (宮内 洋 Miyauchi Hiroshi?)
- Joji Yuki (結城 丈二 Yūki Jōji?): Takehisa Yamaguchi (山口 豪久 Yamaguchi Takehisa?)
- Kazuya Oki (沖 一也 Oki Kazuya?): Shunsuke Takasugi (高杉 俊价 Takasugi Shunsuke?)
- Eisuke Mikage (三影 英介 Mikage Eisuke?), Jigoku-Roid (ジゴクロイド Jigokuroido?, Voice): Tetsuya Nakayashiki (中屋敷 哲也 Nakayashiki Tetsuya?) (Played as 中屋敷 鉄也)
- Ambassador Darkness (暗闇大使 Kurayami Taishi?): Kenji Ushio (潮 健二 Ushio Kenji?)
- Dr. Hajime Kaido (海堂 肇博士 Kaidō Hajime Hakase?): Eiji Karasawa (柄沢 英二 Karasawa Eiji?)
- Dr. Ito (伊藤博士 Itō Hakase?): Kaneomi Oya (大矢 兼臣 Ōya Kaneomi?)
- Rumi Ichijo (一条 ルミ Ichijō Rumi?): Yumiko Miyake (三宅 友美子 Miyake Rumiko?)
- Shizuka Murasame (村雨 しずか Murasame Shizuka?): Toshie Fukushima (ふくしま としえ Fukushima Toshie?)
- Kamen Rider 2 (仮面ライダー2号 Kamen Raidā Nigō?, Voice): Takeshi Sasaki (佐々木 剛 Sasaki Takeshi?)
- Kamen Rider 1 (仮面ライダー1号 Kamen Raidā Ichigō?, Voice): Michihiro Ikemizu (池水 通洋 Ikemizu Michihiro?)
- Kamen Rider X (仮面ライダーX Kamen Raidā Ekkusu?, Voice): Keisuke Yamashita (山下 啓介 Yamashita Keisuke?)
- Skyrider (スカイライダー Sukairaidā?, Voice): Tetsuya Kaji (梶 哲也 Kaji Tetsuya?)
- Kamaki-Roid (カマキロイド Kamakiroido?, Voice): Kazuo Niibori (新堀 和男 Niibori Kazuo?)
- The Generalissimo of Badan (バダン総統 Badan Sōtō?, Voice): Goro Naya (納谷 悟朗 Naya Gorō?)
- Narrator (ナレーター Narētā?): Shinji Nakae (中江 真司 Nakae Shinji?)
- Opening theme
- "Dragon Road" (ドラゴン・ロード Doragon Rōdo?)
- Ending theme
- "Let's Go!! Rider Kick" (レッツゴー!!ライダーキック Rettsu Gō!! Raidā Kikku?)
- Lyrics: Shotaro Ishinomori
- Composition & Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi
- Artist: Masato Shimon (as Koichi Fuji) with Male Harmony
- This is the last physical appearences of Shiro Kazami (Kamen Rider V3), Joji Yuki (Riderman), and Kazuya Oki (Kamen Rider Super-1), as well as the only appearance of Ryo Murasame (Kamen Rider ZX). They only appear transformed in their appearances in Black RX episodes 41-47, and the various Heisei crossover movies.
- This is currently the last in the flesh appearance of Hiroshi Miyauchi as Shiro Kazami (V3). He would reprise the role vocally in the movie OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders, which was released on April 1, 2011 to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Kamen Rider Series.
- This is the final appearance of Takehisa Yamaguchi as Joji Yuki (Riderman). He passed away on April 6, 1986.
- This is currently the last appearance of Shunsuke Takasugi as Kazuya Oki (Super-1).
- This is the only appearance of Shun Sugata as Ryo Murasame (ZX) until 30 years later in Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.
- The opening sequence of this special features a line-up of the ten Riders from Rider 1 to ZX, the sequence of the first Eight Riders (Seven Legendary Riders and Skyrider) is recycled directly from the opening of the movie Eight Riders vs. Galaxy King (1980).
|Kamen Rider • V3 • X • Amazon • Stronger • Skyrider • Super-1 • ZX (TV special) • Black • Black RX • Shin (movie) • ZO (movie) • J (movie) • Kuuga • Agito • Ryuki • 555 • Blade • Hibiki • Kabuto • Den-O • Kiva • Decade • G (unofficial) • W • OOO • Fourze • Wizard • Gaim • Drive • Ghost|
|View • Talk • Edit|