|This article is about a/an special in the Kamen Rider Series.|
|Kamen Rider G|
|A special for Kamen Rider Series|
|Air date January 31, 2009|
|Written by Shoji Yonemura|
|Directed by Naomi Tamura|
Saraba Kamen Rider Den-O: Final Countdown
Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship
Produced in association with Toei Company, TV Asahi, and Ishimori Productions, the special celebrated TV Asahi's 50th year being on the air as well as acting as a promotional piece for the 10th Heisei Kamen Rider Series, Kamen Rider Decade.
to be added
Goro is a sommelier who transforms into the titular Kamen Rider G to fight the former anti-terrorism unit Shade, who captured and brainwashed him into a soldier, before the unit went underground due to the use of kidnapped people as supersoldiers.
During a raid at TV Asahi led by Daido Oda, who demands the release of their imprisoned leader, Seizan Tokugawa, Goro encounters his girlfriend Eri Hinata (日向 惠理 Hinata Eri?). She jogs his memory and he attacks his former comrades while getting Eri out of harm's way.
This makes Oda reveal his true form as the Phylloxera Worm while his subordinates transform into the Acarina Worm (アキャリナワーム Akyarina Wāmu?), the Subst Worm (サブストワーム Sabusuto Wāmu?), the Brachypelma Worm Viridis (ブラキペルマワーム ビリディス Burakiperuma Wāmu Biridisu?), and the Cochlea Worm (コキリアワーム Kokiria Wāmu?) to attempt to destroy the traitor.
After an extended fight across the city and countryside, G manages to defeat Phylloxera Worm thanks to the encouragement of Decade and the other primary Heisei Riders appearing before him. Running off, Goro vows to save the world from Shade before returning to Eri.
|Kamen Rider G||Goro|
|Kamen Rider Kuuga||Yusuke Onodera|
|Kamen Rider Agito||Shouichi Tsugami|
|Kamen Rider Ryuki||Shinji Kido|
|Kamen Rider Faiz||Takumi Inui|
|Kamen Rider Blade||Kazuma Kenzaki|
|Kamen Rider Hibiki||Hitoshi Hidaka|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto||Souji Tendou|
|Kamen Rider Den-O||Momotaros|
|Kamen Rider Kiva||Wataru Kurenai|
|Kamen Rider Decade||Tsukasa Kadoya|
- Seizan Tokugawa
- Brachypelma Worm Viridis
- Acarina Worm
- Cochlea Worm
- Subst Worm
- Daido Oda/Phylloxera Worm
- Goro (五郎 Gorō?): Goro Inagaki (稲垣 吾郎 Inagaki Gorō?)
- Eri Hinata (日向えり Hinata Eri?): Yumiko Shaku (釈由美子 Shaku Yumiko?)
- Medical Experiment (医学的実験 Igaku-teki Jikken?): Kohei Murakami (村上 幸平 Murakami Kōhei?)
- Seizan Tokugawa (徳川 清山 Tokugawa Seizan?): Show Aikawa (哀川 翔 Aikawa Shō?)
- Daido Oda (織田 大道 Oda Daidō?): Yusuke Kamiji (上地 雄輔 Kamiji Yūsuke?)
- Shade Members (シェードのメンバー Shēdo no menbā?): Mitsuru Karahashi (唐橋 充 Karahashi Mitsuru?), Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji?)
- TV Asahi Announcer (アナウンサー Anaunsā?): Yoko Osita (洋子 Osita Yōko?)
- Security Guards (警備員 Anchi Sukiru?): Kazutoshi Yokoyama (横山 一敏 Yokoyama Kazutoshi?), Eitoku (永徳?)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon?): Ichiro Nagai (永井 一郎 Nagai Ichirō?)
- Kamen Rider G (仮面ライダーG Kamen Raidā Jī?): Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun?)
- Kamen Rider Decade (仮面ライダーディケイド Kamen Raidā Dikeido?): Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji?)
- Phylloxera Worm (フィロキセラワーム Firokisera Wāmu?): Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō?)
- Worms (ワーム Wāmu?): Shinichi Kaneda (金田 進一 Kaneda Shinichi?), Norihiko Ito (伊藤 教人 Itō Norihito?), Masashi Takada (高田 将司 Takada Masashi?)
- This is the first unofficial Kamen Rider Series entry.
- Several references can be made to past Kamen Rider series, mainly Kamen Rider Kabuto.
- Kamen Rider G's transformation pose is similar to that of Kamen Rider Gatack and the transformation sequence is similar to that of Kamen Rider Faiz.
- The enemy fought is a Worm.
- The soundtracks used are from Kamen Rider 555, (The Faiz Blaster music is used for the transformation music) and Kamen Rider Kabuto.
- When executing Swirling Rider Kick, the energy charged to power the kick is similar to how Kamen Rider Kabuto's and Gatack's Rider Kicks are charged.
- The rose of death is a reference to Kamen Rider Caucasus, who leaves a blue rose near the body of his murdered victim.
- Tokyo Tower can be seen near the ending, another reference to Kamen Rider Kabuto.
- During the helicopter chase scene, Kamen Rider G is riding Kamen Rider V3's Hurricane from the film Kamen Rider The Next.
- During the beginning of the mall scene, a statue of Doraemon and a movie poster for Engine Sentai Go-Onger can be seen.
- Kamen Rider G at Wikipedia
- Kamen Rider G at Japanese Wikipedia
- TV Asahi's 50th Anniversary (Japanese)
- SmaSTATION official website (Japanese)
|Kamen Rider • V3 • X • Amazon • Stronger • Skyrider • Super-1 • ZX (TV special) • Black • Black RX • Shin (movie) • ZO (movie) • J (movie) • Kuuga • Agito • Ryuki • 555 • Blade • Hibiki • Kabuto • Den-O • Kiva • Decade • G (unofficial) • W • OOO • Fourze • Wizard • Gaim • Drive • Ghost|
|View • Talk • Edit|